Book Creator 検索

カスタム検索

2011年2月22日火曜日

GZはチェンジした?


I’m so glad we got to use this song. This is the scene where James/Yuji and Naomi work on her photography project. A truth universally acknowledged: mutual camera-throwing fests do not necessarily lead to lengthy relationships.
The Age of Rockets song “Avada Kedavra” in my movie Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac. Gabrielle Zevin found this music and turned me on to it for the film. Brilliant music!
I love this New Year’s card from my French publisher, Albin Michel.
The drawing is by Bruno Gibert, who is the author of Le petit Gibert illustré.
I love this New Year’s card from my French publisher, Albin Michel.
The drawing is by Bruno Gibert, who is the author of Le petit Gibert illustré.




THURSDAY, JANUARY 6, 2011


Gabrielle is moving

You can now find my personal blog atwww.gabriellezevin.tumblr.com and my letter blog with Carolyn Mackler at Dear Writer .

WEDNESDAY, JULY 14, 2010


adventures with my pen #8: my pen gets a workout


Despite having access to a truly dizzying array of communication devices, my friend/fellow author Carolyn Mackler and I are writing bona fide paper letters to each other. Come read them athttp://www.dearwriter.tumblr.com/, Carolyn & Gabrielle's Old School Letter Blog.

0 件のコメント: